- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Poland fans attack police while watching match
Question of the Day
The clashes occurred late Tuesday near a fan zone in the city center where thousands of people were watching the game on huge screens.
The violence seemed unrelated to tensions between Polish and Russian fans that resulted in street fights earlier in the day.
An Associated Press reporter on the scene witnessed the attacks by young men, some of whom wore Polish team T-shirts. One said he was attacking police simply because he didn’t like them.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq