- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
All-Star coaches: Collins, Roenicke, Yost & Melvin
NEW YORK (AP) - Managers Terry Collins of the Mets and Ron Roenicke of the Brewers will serve as NL coaches for the All-Star game and managers Ned Yost of the Royals and Bob Melvin of the A's will coach on the AL side.
Major League Baseball made the announcement Wednesday. The All-Star game is July 10 in Kansas City.
Retired manager Tony La Russa of the World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals will run the NL team. Manager Ron Washington of Texas will guide the AL squad.
La Russa's coaches from last year will reunite on his staff. They include Dave Duncan, Mark McGwire, Derek Lilliquist, Dave McKay, Jose Oquendo and Joe Pettini.
Washington will work with Texas coaches Dave Anderson, Scott Coolbaugh, Andy Hawkins, Mike Maddux, Jackie Moore and Gary Pettis.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.