- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Allen wins Rubio’s backing in bid for U.S. Senate
“In his re-election campaign, he’s shown that he would employ exactly the same policies that hurt our businesses, our children, and our communities,” she said. “It is clear that Latinos in Virginia cannot trust George Allen to find common ground to solve our fiscal or immigration challenges because he derailed progress at every turn the last time he was in Washington. We simply can’t afford another repeat performance from George Allen.”
Regardless, Mr. Davis said the increasingly diverse Northern Virginia region is up for grabs for both men at this point.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
David Sherfinski covers politics for The Washington Times. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- CPAC 2014: McConnell works to reassure conservatives
- CPAC 2014: GOP optimism, agenda emerge at CPAC
- CPAC 2014: NRA's LaPierre says gun owners won't back down
- CPAC 2014: Marco Rubio says U.S. 'must be involved in leading the world'
- CPAC 2014: Christie says GOP has to shake contrarian image
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again