- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
EURO 2012 LIVE: Sweden 2, England 3
Question of the Day
Ukraine: Andriy Pyatov, Yevhen Selin, Oleh Gusev, Taras Michalik, Yevhen Khacheridi, Anatoliy Tymoshcuk, Andriy Voronin, Yevhen Konoplyanka, Serhiy Nazarenko, Andriy Yarmolenko, Andriy Shevchenko.
France: Hugo Lloris, Mathieu Debuchy, Adil Rami, Philippe Mexes, Gael Clichy, Yohan Cabaye, Alou Diarra, Franck Ribery, Samir Nasri, Jeremy Menez, Karim Benzema.
Ukraine: Maxym Koval, Oleksandr Goryainov, Olexandr Kucher, Denys Garmash, Olexandr Aliyev, Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Ruslan Rotan, Artem Milevsky, Yevhen Seleznyov, Yaroslav Rakitskiy, Bohdan Butko, Marko Devic.
France: Steve Mandanda, Cedric Carrasso, Patrice Evra, Mathieu Valbuena, Olivier Giroud, Blaise Matuidi, Anthony Reveillere, Florent Malouda, Yann M’Vila, Marvin Martin, Hatem Ben Arfa, Laurent Koscielny.
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first
- CRUZ: 'Fahrenheit 451' Democrats
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener