- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
EURO 2012 LIVE: Sweden 2, England 3
Question of the Day
2145: HALF TIME SWEDEN 0 ENGLAND 1
2143: Three minutes to go until half time and England push forward again but James Milner overhits his cross when trying to find Carroll.
2140: Ashley Young sneaks into space on the left of the penalty area after being released by Ashley Cole but gets caught in two minds. He decides to shoot instead of cross and pulls his shot wide. Andy Carroll was furious about that decision. He was in space, six yards from goal.
2135: Ibrahimovic strides forward, down the middle of the England half and has plenty of options either side of him. He decides to go it alone though and his effort is deflected safely into the hands of Hart. Good play from Ibrahimovic to get to that position but should have played the ball to a team mate out on the wing.
2132: Sweden are enjoying a little bit more of possession since conceding but it is Engalnd’s turn to be stubbron in defense. John Terry throws himself brutally into a 50/50 challenge and wins a free kick for his side. Excellent bravery there from Terry. Half an hour played and England lead.
2124: Steven Gerrard delivers a fantastic cross - similar to the one he delivered to Lescott in the first match - into the path of Andy Carroll. He reads that Gerrard is going to deliver and escapes his man and heads into the far corner with a great header. Isaksson has no chance and England lead.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world