- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
EURO 2012 LIVE: Sweden vs. England
Here is a running account of Friday’s action. All times are local to Poland.
2230: Ibrahimovic now brings a save from Hart. He lets fly from the edge of the penalty area and it is heading for the far corner, but Hart gets across well to palm it away for a corner, which England clear. Sweden stepping it up a bit in the last few minutes here. Martin Olsson escapes down the left, hits the byline and pulls it back to Kallstrom, who blazes high and wide. Poor effort from the Swede, who really should have tested Joe Hart after a good attacking move and pass.
2222: England are level. Jonas Olsson clears a corner, the ball lands at the feet of Theo Walcott who lets fly with a speculative effort from outside the area and it loops into the net. It was so near to Isaksson, he should have easlily caught the ball as Walcott’s shot was not overly powerful, but he loses his balance, the ball beats him and England reply quickly.
2220: GOAL! SWEDEN 2 ENGLAND 2
2214: GOAL! SWEDEN 2 ENGLAND 1
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Charges filed against accused 'shadow campaign' financier
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again