- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
EURO 2012 LIVE: Final Group A matches
Question of the Day
2217: In Warsaw, Girgos Tzavelas steps up and curls a free kick against the bar for Greece. That could have sealed it for them!
2214: Is this it for the co host Poland? Petr Jiracek receives the ball on the left of the penalty area , darts inside a Polish defender who is thrown off balance and slips to the ground and Jiracek pokes the ball beyond Tytan and into the far corner of the net. The Czechs will qualify for the knock out stage if they hold on, along with Greece.
2207: Greek striker Fanis Gekas is replaced by Jose Holebas., a defender, for Greece.
2204: In Warsaw, Greece’s Karagounis takes a tumble in the penalty area. The referee, Jonas Eriksson of Sweden, instantly blows his whistle, gets out the yellow card… and shows it to Karagounis for diving. Good decision from the referee as replays show the Greece captain kicked the leg of the defender and threw himself to the ground. He is livid at the decision and misses the next match through suspension for being booked twice.
2202: Free kick to the Czech Republic on the edge of the left hand side of the penalty area. Wasilewski brings down Limbersky.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world