- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
EURO 2012 LIVE: Final Group A matches
Question of the Day
2217: In Warsaw, Girgos Tzavelas steps up and curls a free kick against the bar for Greece. That could have sealed it for them!
2214: Is this it for the co host Poland? Petr Jiracek receives the ball on the left of the penalty area , darts inside a Polish defender who is thrown off balance and slips to the ground and Jiracek pokes the ball beyond Tytan and into the far corner of the net. The Czechs will qualify for the knock out stage if they hold on, along with Greece.
2204: In Warsaw, Greece’s Karagounis takes a tumble in the penalty area. The referee, Jonas Eriksson of Sweden, instantly blows his whistle, gets out the yellow card… and shows it to Karagounis for diving. Good decision from the referee as replays show the Greece captain kicked the leg of the defender and threw himself to the ground. He is livid at the decision and misses the next match through suspension for being booked twice.
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Federal deficit shrinks 20 percent in fiscal 2014
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Red Alert focuses on the hottest political topics in the nation and calls Americans to action.
History doesn't have to be grim; there is a lot to be learned from the pages of time.
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!