- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
EURO 2012 LIVE: Final Group A matches
Question of the Day
2217: In Warsaw, Girgos Tzavelas steps up and curls a free kick against the bar for Greece. That could have sealed it for them!
2214: Is this it for the co host Poland? Petr Jiracek receives the ball on the left of the penalty area , darts inside a Polish defender who is thrown off balance and slips to the ground and Jiracek pokes the ball beyond Tytan and into the far corner of the net. The Czechs will qualify for the knock out stage if they hold on, along with Greece.
2207: Greek striker Fanis Gekas is replaced by Jose Holebas., a defender, for Greece.
2204: In Warsaw, Greece’s Karagounis takes a tumble in the penalty area. The referee, Jonas Eriksson of Sweden, instantly blows his whistle, gets out the yellow card… and shows it to Karagounis for diving. Good decision from the referee as replays show the Greece captain kicked the leg of the defender and threw himself to the ground. He is livid at the decision and misses the next match through suspension for being booked twice.
2202: Free kick to the Czech Republic on the edge of the left hand side of the penalty area. Wasilewski brings down Limbersky.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq