- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Heat lead Thunder 69-67 after 3 quarters
MIAMI (AP) - LeBron James scored 21 points, and his 3-pointer capped a comeback that gave the Miami Heat a 69-67 lead after three quarters of Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night.
The Heat trailed 64-54 when Oklahoma City’s Derek Fisher made a four-point play with 4:33 left. Miami then closed the period on a 15-3 burst, all coming with Kevin Durant on the bench with four fouls.
Durant led the Thunder with 21 points through three quarters. Russell Westbrook scored 15 for Oklahoma City, while Dwyane Wade scored 20 points for the Heat.
The teams entered Sunday tied at a game apiece in the best-of-seven series.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.