- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
EURO 2012 LIVE: Final Group C matches
2213: Free kick right on the edge of the penalty area for Italy, in a position similar to where Pirlo scored against Croatia. Can he do the same again here against Ireland? No _ his effort curls over the bar to the delight of the cheering Irish fans.
2205: Croatia goes so close to taking the lead in Gdansk! Modric weaves away down the right before hitting a great pass over the Spanish defense and onto the head of Srna, who is denied at close range by a diving Casillas. The Croatia captain should have scored.
2200: Giorgio Chiellini hobbles off for Italy, and Leonardo Bonucci takes to the pitch in his place. The Italians will be hoping that is nothing too serious because an injury to one of its most experienced defenders will be a massive blow.
2159: Di Natale nearly scores for Italy, getting the ball on the left of the penalty area before shooting at the near post, but Given gets down well and palms the ball away. Italy is looking threatening.
2157: Iniesta nearly plays Torres through on goal in Gdansk but overhits his pass into the striker and Pletikosa comes out to claim the ball. It is a rare sight to see, Iniesta getting the wrong weight on the pass, as he is normally immaculate in possession.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.