- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: ‘Settling’ for Romney
Question of the Day
Likely GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney told New Hampshire residents last week that they don’t have “to settle” for President Obama (“Romney to N.H.: You ‘don’t have to settle’ for Obama,” Web, Friday).
Given Mr. Romney’s weak-kneed response to Mr. Obama’s Dream Act amnesty for 800,000 “kids” who can be as old as 30, why should the nation’s 20 million unemployed and underemployed be satisfied with what the GOP is offering?
Midwest Coalition to Reduce Immigration
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Get Breaking Alerts
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- GOP aims to sue Obama first over health care employer mandate
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- MARTIN: Iraq without Nouri al-Maliki
- Trial: dengue shot offers some protection
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama has no intention of repatriating illegals
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: America: Land of the free no more?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Wage-theft by employers needs legislative remedy
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Douglass would abhor affirmative action
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama's voter bloc of 'entitlement' illegals