- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes’ Official Music Charts for the week ending June 18, 2012
1. “Call Me Maybe,” Carly Rae Jepsen
2. “Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa),” Maroon 5
3. “Wide Awake,” Katy Perry
4. “As Long As You Love Me (feat. Big Sean),” Justin Bieber
5. “Somebody That I Used to Know,” Gotye
6. “Back In Time (From “Men In Black III”),” Pitbull
7. “Scream,” Usher
8. “Where Have You Been,” Rihanna
9. “What Makes You Beautiful,” One Direction
10. “Boyfriend,” Justin Bieber
1. “Looking 4 Myself,” Usher
2. “+,” Ed Sheeran
3. “Clockwork Angels,” Rush
4. “Rock of Ages (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack),” Various Artists
5. “Up & Away,” Kid Ink
6. “Up All Night,” One Direction
7. “Triple F Life: Friends, Fans & Family (Deluxe Version),” Waka Flocka Flame
8. “21,” ADELE
9. “Born and Raised,” John Mayer
10. “Some Nights,” Fun.
(copyright) 2012 Apple, Inc.
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
Let’s talk about everything, especially the absurdity of it all
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Never apologetic. Never afraid. Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West joins Communities to bring tales from the biggest Foxhole of them all, the one inside the Beltway.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow