- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
EURO 2012 LIVE: HT: England 0, Italy 0
Question of the Day
WARSAW, POLAND (AP) - England and Italy are vying for the last semifinal berth at the European Championship _ and the winner will play Germany. Follow all of the action and build-up here. All times are Polish.
2136: Oddly, Wayne Rooney and Andrea Pirlo swapped shirts as the players went off for halftime, despite having at least another 45 minutes to play. If the scores are still level then, there will be 30 minutes of extra time to determine a winner. If neither side is able to book a spot in the semifinal after that, there will be a penalty shoot-out.
2130: HALF-TIME: England 0, Italy 0.
2128: Great moment from Pirlo, who shows just why he is so highly regarded as he floats a pass into Cassano at the back post. Cassano heads the ball back into the path of Balotelli in the center, but Lescott gets to it first and, somehow, from point blank range, pokes the ball over the bar for a corner, which England clears.
2125: Fantastic play by Cassano, receiving the ball from Balotelli 25 yards out with his back to goal, before instantly turning and unleashing a stinging right-footed drive that Hart palms up into the air before pouncing upon the rebound.
2121: England goes straight up the other end, Rooney and Welbeck linking up with a neat one-two before Welbeck sidefoots the ball over the bar from the edge of the penalty area. Good, entertaining game so far.
2119: Good chance for Balotelli who gets inbetween Johnson and Terry as Marchisio clips a looping ball into his path. The Italian forward hits a tame effort on the half volley straight at Hart, his Manchester City teammate in the England goal. He had more time than he realized and was disgusted with himself as Hart made a simple stop.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world