- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Davis first to Hornets, then what in NBA draft?
Question of the Day
9. DETROIT (25-41)
JEREMY LAMB, F, CONNECTICUT
The Pistons won a title in 2004 with Richard Hamilton, and now they could grab another swingman from Connecticut with a similar game.
10. NEW ORLEANS (21-45, from Minnesota via Clippers).
AUSTIN RIVERS, G, DUKE
Because this pick came in the deal that sent Chris Paul out, how about bringing another point guard in?
11. PORTLAND (28-38)
TYLER ZELLER, C, NORTH CAROLINA
After addressing a backcourt need with their first pick, the Trail Blazers can go big with this one.
12. HOUSTON (34-32, from Milwaukee)
KENDALL MARSHALL, G, NORTH CAROLINA
If the Rockets keep all of them, this starts a run of three picks in the next seven selections. That wouldn’t be the preferred plan, as the Rockets hope to package the picks in a deal to land an elite player.
13. PHOENIX (33-33)
JOHN HENSON, F/C, NORTH CAROLINA
The Suns have forever been looking for someone who can provide some interior defense. By picking yet another North Carolina player, they can find the two-time ACC Defensive Player of the Year.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq