- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Man stabbed on Metrobus near GW campus
A man was stabbed aboard a Metrobus early Wednesday afternoon near the George Washington University campus.
Two men were involved in a fight and one reportedly cut the other person on the stomach with a razor, according to an email from GW Safety and Security.
The bus, headed toward Fort Totten, was at 21st and F streets Northwest when the incident occurred around 12:20 p.m, Metro spokesperson Caroline Lukas said.
The victim's condition is unknown.
MPD, GW University police and Metro Transit police have searched the campus, but the suspect, who was last seen heading west on F Street, has not been located, according to GW Safety and Security.
The suspect is described as a bald black male with a dark complexion in his early-to-mid 40s, wearing a purple shirt with white horizontal stripes, according to Ms. Lukas.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again