- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; White House chief of staff Jack Lew; Vicki Kennedy, widow of Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi of California; Gov. Bobby Jindal, R-La.; former Gov. Howard Dean, D-Vt.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Tom Coburn, R-Okla.; Govs. Martin O’Malley, D-Md., and Scott Walker, R-Wis.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Lew; Gov. John Hickenlooper, D-Colo.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Lew; Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world