- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; White House chief of staff Jack Lew; Vicki Kennedy, widow of Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi of California; Gov. Bobby Jindal, R-La.; former Gov. Howard Dean, D-Vt.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Tom Coburn, R-Okla.; Govs. Martin O’Malley, D-Md., and Scott Walker, R-Wis.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Lew; Gov. John Hickenlooper, D-Colo.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Lew; Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq