- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Paul Rudd and Ed Asner hoping to find ‘Grace’
Producers said Monday the production about a young couple trying to start a new life in Florida will also star Michael Shannon and Kate Arrington. Opening night is set for Oct. 4.
Rudd made his Broadway debut in the Tony Award-winning “The Last Night of Ballyhoo” in 1997 and has since starred in “Twelfth Night” and “Three Days of Rain.” Asner, the former star of “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” returns to Broadway for the first time in nearly 25 years.
“Grace” first premiered at The Woolly Mammoth Theatre in Washington, D.C., in 2004, and was also seen at Northlight Theater in Chicago and at the Pasadena Playhouse in Los Angeles.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.