- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Paris Jackson talks to Oprah for Sunday interview
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, talks about her late father in an interview with Oprah Winfrey airing Sunday.
Paris Jackson, 14, will be featured on "Oprah's Next Chapter," the channel said Tuesday. She and Winfrey discuss how the teenager is faring three years after the 2009 death of her pop star father.
"It never gets easier," Paris says in a promotional spot aired by OWN, which also shows Winfrey asking if Michael Jackson wanted her to have "a quote `normal' life."
Paris and her brothers, Prince and Blanket, were closely sheltered during Jackson's life but have been in the public eye since, appearing onstage at Grammy Awards and on other TV shows.
"Oprah's Next Chapter," which also will include an interview with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, will air at 9 p.m. EDT Sunday on OWN.
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors