- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Has Andrew Lloyd Webber got ‘The X Factor’?
LONDON (AP) - Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gary Barlow collaborated on a song in honor of Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee. But is Lloyd Webber ready to join Barlow at the judges’ table on the U.K. version of “The X Factor”?
On that rumor, the famed composer is keeping his cards close to his chest.
“There could be a little bit of `you never know,’” he recently told The Associated Press with a smile.
Whether he joins the judging panel or not, Lloyd Webber has plenty of projects to occupy his time.
He has three shows currently on Broadway, plus he is launching a reality show designed to cast the title role of “Jesus Christ Superstar” in the U.K.
TWT Video Picks
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.