- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Has Andrew Lloyd Webber got ‘The X Factor’?
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gary Barlow collaborated on a song in honor of Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee. But is Lloyd Webber ready to join Barlow at the judges’ table on the U.K. version of “The X Factor”?
On that rumor, the famed composer is keeping his cards close to his chest.
“There could be a little bit of `you never know,’” he recently told The Associated Press with a smile.
Whether he joins the judging panel or not, Lloyd Webber has plenty of projects to occupy his time.
He has three shows currently on Broadway, plus he is launching a reality show designed to cast the title role of “Jesus Christ Superstar” in the U.K.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world