- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
After relaunch, DC goes to zero to explain it all
Question of the Day
“I always loved the mystery and horror aspects of The Phantom Stranger,” DiDio said. “The mystery works for and against him and, as a supporting character, the mysteries are really interesting.
“But as a lead character in his own series, that becomes a huge challenge _ you want to know more about him and how he acts and behaves,” he said of the title, which he’s writing and Brent Anderson is illustrating.
Lee said Phantom Stranger will become “a really pivotal part in the New 52. Not just going forward, but going back, too, in the scheme of things.”
Follow Matt Moore at http://www.twitter.com/mattmooreap
TWT Video Picks
Gun rights apply to the District, too
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq