- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
‘Lorax’ retains No. 1 box-office spot with $38.8M
12. “The Artist,” Weinstein Co., $2,079,910, 1,505 locations, $1,382 average, $40,234,933, 16 weeks.
13. “Friends With Kids,” Roadside Attractions, $2,017,466, 369 locations, $5,467 average, $2,017,466, one week.
14. “Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance,” Sony, $1,965,123, 1,804 locations, $1,089 average, $48,065,270, four weeks.
15. “Wanderlust,” Universal, $1,653,645, 1,220 locations, $1,355 average, $15,517,765, three weeks.
16. “Chronicle,” Fox, $904,569, 595 locations, $1,520 average, $62,267,441, six weeks.
17. “Gone,” Summit, $895,788, 1,144 locations, $783 average, $10,727,070, three weeks.
18. “A Separation,” Sony Pictures Classics, $728,376, 281 locations, $2,592 average, $4,780,208, 11 weeks.
19. “The Descendants,” Fox Searchlight, $676,862, 517 locations, $1,309 average, $81,454,624, 17 weeks.
20. “Hugo,” Paramount, $623,315, 313 locations, $1,991 average, $72,269,119, 16 weeks.
Universal and Focus are owned by NBC Universal, a unit of Comcast Corp.; Sony, Columbia, Sony Screen Gems and Sony Pictures Classics are units of Sony Corp.; Paramount is owned by Viacom Inc.; Disney, Pixar and Marvel are owned by The Walt Disney Co.; Miramax is owned by Filmyard Holdings LLC; 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight are owned by News Corp.; Warner Bros. and New Line are units of Time Warner Inc.; MGM is owned by a group of former creditors including Highland Capital, Anchorage Advisors and Carl Icahn; Lionsgate is owned by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.; IFC is owned by AMC Networks Inc.; Rogue is owned by Relativity Media LLC.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick's parade that won't allow gays
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- As Ukraine crisis simmers, U.S. transport planes heading to Poland
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014