- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Virginia’s Scott, Zeglinski see long seasons rewarded
Virginia also is without freshman Malcolm Brogdon, done for the season after foot surgery last week. UVa. will have only seven scholarship players in uniform for the start of Friday’s contest. Two other healthy players, KT Harrell and James Johnson, decided to transfer in December, and center Assane Sene broke his foot in mid-January and his playing career is finished after surgery.
Scott, though, doesn’t see that as a problem. It is, after all, the NCAA tournament
“We’ve battled through injuries and transfers and everything else, and we’ve been in games,” he said, “So I don’t see anything wrong with it. I think we’ll be fine.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.