- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Bears deal for Dolphins’ Marshall
He has 954 catches for 14,858 yards and 153 TDs in his 13-year career. Moss’ best season came for New England in 2007, when he caught 98 passes for 1,493 yards and a single-season record 23 touchdowns.
• SEAHAWKS: Defensive end Red Bryant agreed to terms on a new contract with Seattle on Tuesday. Terms were not announced by the team, but ESPN.com reported Bryant agreed to a $35 million deal over five years with $14.5 million in guarantees. Bryant transformed into one of the Seahawks’ most valuable defensive players after appearing on his way out of the NFL after the 2009 season. It was after that season that Carroll arrived in Seattle.
• SAINTS: Wide receiver Marques Colston decided against testing free agency and will remain with New Orleans. Colston, 28, and Saints agreed to a contract that runs up to five years. Although Colston missed two games in 2011, his 80 receptions for 1,143 yards ranked in the top 15 in the NFL in both categories.
• GIANTS: Cornerback Terrell Thomas opted to pass on the free agent market and re-signed with Super Bowl-champion New York. Thomas, 27, missed last season on injured reserve after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in a preseason game against Chicago.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- We told you so: Conservatives foresaw polygamy ruling
- EDITORIAL: Al Gore, soothsayer
- Obama mocks Putin, picks gay athletes for Sochi delegation
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- HURT: D.C. gets the vapors, calls sequester too much
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Human interest stories to feed interest, satisfy curiosity and see outside the box.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow