- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Barcelona to face AC Milan in Champions League
Question of the Day
NYON, SWITZERLAND (AP) - Defending champion Barcelona will play at seven-time winner AC Milan in the Champions League quarterfinal draw announced Friday.
Real Madrid, a nine-time winner, travels to APOEL of Cyprus _ and the subsequent semifinals draw meant the Spanish powers can meet only in the final.
Chelsea will play at Benfica in their quarterfinal. Marseille is at home against Bayern Munich, which hosts the final on May 19.
First-leg matches are played on March 27-28, and return matches are on April 3-4.
In the semifinals, Marseille or Bayern will host APOEL or Madrid in the first leg and Benfica or Chelsea will play at home first against Milan or Barcelona.
Semifinals first legs are played on April 17-18 and the return matches on April 24-25.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world