- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Congratulations, Emily Miller
Question of the Day
The results she has achieved promise to substantially reduce the burden on citizens obtaining firearms in the District. Her efforts are the equivalent of having won several lengthy court cases single-handedly.
I encourage her to immediately begin a new series, “Jane Doe gets her gun.” The public needs to see that unconstitutional barriers can be removed completely and rapidly nationwide. Thank you, Emily.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Get Breaking Alerts
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- RICE: From Point A to Point B without Forgetting Point C: Competitiveness
- WEBSTER: Innovative Transportation Financing: TIFIA 2.0
- WICKER: Putting local leaders in the driver's seat for transportation needs
- COBLE: Best of times, worst of times for American drivers
- GIBBS: WRRDA: A True Bipartisan Solution