- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
2 shot in disturbance after Tyga concert in Omaha
OMAHA, NEB. (AP) - Two people have minor injuries after a shooting following a rowdy concert by rapper Tyga (TY’-guh) in Nebraska.
Authorities say heated words were exchanged between members of Tyga’s act and some audience members Monday night at Sokol Auditorium, south of downtown Omaha. Some garbage was thrown on stage.
A brief fistfight broke out between band members and people from the audience after the show.
Police say shots were fired at the band’s van and trailer from a car that followed the van for a few blocks.
Police say two people were shot. Sochitta Sal, of Toronto, Canada, was wounded in the arm, but the 19-year-old, better known as Honey Cocaine, was treated and released. The other victim, an 18-year-old, refused treatment for a graze wound.
No arrests have been reported.
TWT Video Picks
Extra charge on the bill reminds everyone who's paying
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 'Holy grail of guitars' among those in N.Y. auction
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again