- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Current TV to launch morning program block Monday
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Current TV says it will launch a six-hour morning talk block next Monday.
Announced earlier this month, the morning slate will consist of live simulcasts of the radio programs "The Bill Press Show" and "The Stephanie Miller Show."
The TV version of Press' syndicated radio program will air weekdays from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Eastern time. The TV simulcast of Miller's show will follow from 9 a.m. to noon Eastern time.
Press is a liberal commentator and a veteran of CNN's "Crossfire" and "The Spin Room." Miller is a liberal talk show host and comedian.
The left-leaning political TV network announced Tuesday that six top-of-the-hour news breaks beginning at 6 a.m. Eastern time will also start Monday.
These programs join Current's prime-time lineup anchored by "Countdown with Keith Olbermann."
TWT Video Picks
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors