- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Daly back on European Tour after elbow injury
Question of the Day
Daly tore tendons in his elbow hitting a submerged tree root at the ninth hole during the final round of the Avantha Masters last month in India.
“My elbow was very swollen and hurting really bad for about a week after playing in India,” Daly said.
The 1991 PGA and 1995 British Open winner flew home to seek treatment, which included a cortisone injection.
“I went and visited a doctor in Tampa who gave me a cortisone injection the Sunday before the Transitions Championship,” he said.
England’s David Horsey won his second European Tour title last year, making a hole-in-one and winning with a birdie on the second hole of a playoff
The tournament is being held for a second year on the exclusive Royal Course that was built for the late King of Morocco, Hassan II, and only used by his two sons and guests. The Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed Palais Royal sits inside the walls of the Royal Palace of Agadir.
“It’s a bit like the Sage Valley course in South Carolina and not far from Augusta with regards to exclusivity,” Daly said. “You could tell it’s a Robert Trent Jones course straight away what with the run offs around the greens.”
Daly said he’ll play the Sicilian Open next week and attend the Masters _ not competing but selling his clothing line and accessories close to Augusta National.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors