- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
New-look Patriots add CB Allen, OL Gallery
FOXBOROUGH, MASS. (AP) - The New England Patriots signed cornerback Will Allen and offensive lineman Robert Gallery on Wednesday night. Terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Allen, 33, played 10 seasons with the New York Giants (2001-05) and Miami Dolphins (2006-11). He was a 2001 Giants first-round draft pick out of Syracuse. Last season with Miami, Allen played in 15 games with six starts.
Gallery, 31, played eight seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2004-10) and Seattle Seahawks (2011). He was the No. 2 overall pick by the Raiders in 2004 out of Iowa. He has started 103 of his 104 NFL games, and has played both tackle and guard.
The Patriots, who lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl, have been stockpiling free agents all month. On Tuesday, they announced the signings of wide receiver Brandon Lloyd, defensive end Jonathan Fanene and tight end Daniel Fells.
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again