- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Indians 3B Hannahan recovering from sore back
GOODYEAR, ARIZ. (AP) - Jack Hannahan says some tightness in his lower back should not keep him from starting at third base on opening day for the Cleveland Indians.
Hannahan has not played in a game since March 15 and was not in the lineup Friday against the Los Angeles Angels.
Rookie Lonnie Chisenhall, veteran Jose Lopez and utility infielders Jason Donald and Gregorio Petit have split time at third for eight days. Hannahan said manager Manny Acta had told him he was the starter and that his playing time would be curtailed to see those other players anyway.
Hannahan returned to full baseball activities Friday and hopes to be in the lineup in a few days. He said he would like to get some regular at-bats in the final 10 days of camp to be ready for the opener April 5 against Toronto.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.