- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Strauss-Kahn’s French lawyers: Lust isn’t a crime
Question of the Day
PARIS — Lawyers defending Dominique Strauss-Kahn against allegations he was involved in a French prostitution ring say he is being unfairly targeted for his active extramarital sex life and committed no crime.
They are also protesting a judge’s order barring the former International Monetary Fund chief from talking to the media pending further investigation.
Strauss-Kahn, a former French presidential hopeful, was handed preliminary charges Monday alleging he was involved in a hotel prostitution ring in France.
A New York court is holding a hearing Wednesday in a civil case in which a hotel maid accuses Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- A series of missteps steers Obama's trip off course
- CURL: Obama turning millennials into Republicans
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener