- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Taking Names: Amy Winehouse’s parents to inherit her $4.66M estate
He said in a phone interview Tuesday that the film could be ready late this year or early next year, depending on how much additional shooting he and his colleagues need to do.
Mr. Cameron completed his dive Monday, then rushed to London for the premiere of a 3-D version of his 1997 blockbuster “Titanic,” which sails into theaters next week.
Lady Antebellum concert to benefit Indiana town
The country music trio Lady Antebellum will put on a benefit concert for a tornado-wrecked southern Indiana town after holding a prom event for the town’s high school juniors and seniors.
The group said the May 16 events for Henryville High School students will be at the KFC Yum Center in nearby Louisville. According to the Associated Press, the group said all concert proceeds will go to a relief fund for the town that was heavily damaged by the March 2 wave of tornadoes that killed 13 people in Indiana and 24 in Kentucky.
Lady Antebellum announced Henryville as winner of its “Own the Night” prom contest last week after schools from as far away as northern Wisconsin submitted YouTube videos on Henryville’s behalf.
Concert ticket information will be released in the coming weeks.
‘Octomom’ appears nearly nude in magazine
Financial struggles have led “Octomom” Nadya Suleman to pose seminude in photographs to run alongside a paid interview in a British magazine, her attorney said Tuesday.
“She’s not doing well. She’s struggling financially and she does whatever she can,” Mr. Czech told the Associated Press.
In photos posted to TMZ.com and published in Britain’s Closer magazine, Ms. Suleman wears panties and little else.
In an interview with TMZ’s television show, Ms. Suleman said she didn’t expect the photos to reach American readers so quickly, but she’s not ashamed of posing for the magazine.
“I’m doing what I need to do to take care of my kids,” Ms. Suleman said.
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We completely overhauled American health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Crimea votes in favor of secession, U.S. rejects
- McCain: 'Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country'
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014