- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Taking Names: Amy Winehouse’s parents to inherit her $4.66M estate
Question of the Day
He said in a phone interview Tuesday that the film could be ready late this year or early next year, depending on how much additional shooting he and his colleagues need to do.
Mr. Cameron completed his dive Monday, then rushed to London for the premiere of a 3-D version of his 1997 blockbuster “Titanic,” which sails into theaters next week.
Lady Antebellum concert to benefit Indiana town
The country music trio Lady Antebellum will put on a benefit concert for a tornado-wrecked southern Indiana town after holding a prom event for the town’s high school juniors and seniors.
The group said the May 16 events for Henryville High School students will be at the KFC Yum Center in nearby Louisville. According to the Associated Press, the group said all concert proceeds will go to a relief fund for the town that was heavily damaged by the March 2 wave of tornadoes that killed 13 people in Indiana and 24 in Kentucky.
Lady Antebellum announced Henryville as winner of its “Own the Night” prom contest last week after schools from as far away as northern Wisconsin submitted YouTube videos on Henryville’s behalf.
Concert ticket information will be released in the coming weeks.
‘Octomom’ appears nearly nude in magazine
Financial struggles have led “Octomom” Nadya Suleman to pose seminude in photographs to run alongside a paid interview in a British magazine, her attorney said Tuesday.
With 14 children to care for, Ms. Suleman can’t hold down a regular job to pay bills, lawyer Jeff Czech said.
“She’s not doing well. She’s struggling financially and she does whatever she can,” Mr. Czech told the Associated Press.
In photos posted to TMZ.com and published in Britain’s Closer magazine, Ms. Suleman wears panties and little else.
In an interview with TMZ’s television show, Ms. Suleman said she didn’t expect the photos to reach American readers so quickly, but she’s not ashamed of posing for the magazine.
“I’m doing what I need to do to take care of my kids,” Ms. Suleman said.
Mr. Czech declined to disclose how much Ms. Suleman was paid for the photo shoot and interview.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq