- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
“Wrath of the Titans” holds European premiere
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - The Greek gods and monsters sequel "Wrath of the Titans" is having its European premiere on the biggest screen in the U.K., the British Film Institute's IMAX theater in London.
Sam Worthington, the Australian lead of the 3D franchise, is walking the red carpet in London on Thursday evening, with British co-stars Ralph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell and director Jonathan Liebesman.
Worthington reprises his role as the demigod Perseus as the story picks up a decade after the action in the first movie, "Clash of the Titans." The Titans who were imprisoned by the gods are escaping and Perseus must fight to save the world once again.
The sequel opens Friday in the U.S. and the U.K.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world