- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Hoodies not a problem for WWE star John Cena
NEW YORK (AP) - Trayvon Martin’s death has sparked a debate about whether hooded sweatshirts present a negative image. For WWE star John Cena, hoodies aren’t the problem, it’s the attitude of whoever is wearing it.
While Cena didn’t speak specifically about the case, in an interview Friday he said that what people wear isn’t the main concern: `It’s the demeanor.”
Cena is in Miami for Sunday’s WrestleMania, and he’s also been active with the Be A Star anti-bullying campaign.
Cena says he was bullied as a kid because he loved rap and wore hip-hop clothing in a town where it wasn’t popular. He started lifting weights to protect himself.
Seventeen-year-old Martin was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., last month by a neighborhood watch volunteer who has claimed self-defense and has not been arrested. Martin was wearing a hoodie when he was killed.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- ISTOOK: Obama's sleight of hand hides hidden government's work
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014