- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Tebow hits Twitter for 1st time since joining Jets
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - It’s Twitter Time again for Tim Tebow.
In his first tweets since being traded to the New York Jets last week, the popular backup quarterback writes Thursday night that he’s, yep, “excited” to be with his new team and thanks Denver Broncos fans for their support after “an interesting couple of weeks!”
Tebow, who retweeted something on March 11, sent out four tweets and poked fun at himself: “I’ve already said it 44 times so here goes number 45: I’m really excited to be a Jet! Haha!” Tebow used the word “excited” repeatedly during his 30-minute introductory news conference Monday.
He says he’s “anxiously looking forward” to getting to work and vows to “Fireman Ed and the rest of Jets nation” that he’ll play his heart out in New York.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world