- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Ewing leads class of 10 into college Hall of Fame
KANSAS CITY, MO. (AP) - Georgetown great Patrick Ewing and former Kansas star Clyde Lovellette lead a 10-member class that will be inducted into the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame in November.
The class was announced Tuesday in Kansas City.
The two post players will be joined by North Carolina’s Phil Ford, Wyoming’s Kenny Sailors, Grambling’s Willis Reed and Winston-Salem State’s Earl Monroe.
Also inducted will be Joe B. Hall, who followed Adolph Rupp as the coach of Kentucky, and Dave Robbins, who won more than 700 games at Virginia Union.
Businessmen Jim Host and Joe Dean will go in as contributors.
The induction ceremony is scheduled for Nov. 18 at the Midland Theatre in Kansas City. The following night, Kansas, Saint Louis, Texas A&M and Washington will play in the semifinals of the CBE Classic at the nearby Sprint Center.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.