- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
J-Lo, Iglesias, Wisin Y Yandel announce tour
Question of the Day
Lopez and Iglesias announced Monday in Los Angeles that the 20-city MEGA concert tour will begin July 14 in Montreal.
“We are going to give you everything we got,” Lopez said. “I think it’s going to be one of the most historic tours ever. Because I don’t know that there has ever been something … where these Latinos have come together like this as family.”
Lopez said her 4-year-old twins, Max and Emme, will also be on the tour bus.
And if they get stir crazy? “There’s always Grandma’s house,” she said.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Emeryville, Calif., police chief: Guns aren't for defense
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Economists see signs of another market bubble
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs