- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
‘Swamp People’ stars not hurt in Arkansas crash
Question of the Day
DODDRIDGE, ARK. (AP) - Two stars of the reality TV show “Swamp People” are unhurt after being involved in a five-car pileup near the Arkansas-Louisiana state line
Arkansas State Police say three people suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries in Monday’s crash on U.S. 71.
The Texarkana Gazette reports ( http://is.gd/i7AGTL) that alligator hunters Joe LaFont and Tommy Chauvin, known as Trapper Joe and Trigger Tommy, were not injured. “Swamp People” T-shirts and other merchandise from the show spilled from their truck onto the highway.
Police say four cars had stopped for a flagman directing traffic around highway maintenance work but that a fifth driver failed to halt and smashed into a tractor-trailer, causing the pileup.
The History Channel’s “Swamp People” follows a group of Louisiana alligator hunters in the Atchafalaya Swamp.
Information from: Texarkana Gazette, http://www.texarkanagazette.com
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq