- Signs of life beyond Earth could be found within 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
Report: Yahoo CEO says he didn’t mislead company
Question of the Day
Thompson told other top executives at a Thursday meeting that he never provided Yahoo with a resume or incorrect information about his academic credentials. That’s according to the Reuters news service, which cited an unnamed person familiar with the matter.
Yahoo Inc. declined to comment.
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Doctors say profound new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Issa: FBI impeding inquiry into IRS targeting of conservative groups
- MILLER: Obamas EPA closing smelter will not affect ammunition supply
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Last call: State Dept. bought $180,000 in liquor before shutdown
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- EDITORIAL: Motor City meltdown
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Headlines from Associated Press and around the Internet
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.