- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Dan Stevens joins Broadway’s ‘The Heiress’
NEW YORK (AP) - Dan Stevens, who is currently shooting the third season of “Downton Abbey,” will be staying posh: He’s joining the cast of Broadway’s “The Heiress.”
Producers said late Sunday that Stevens, who plays the aristocratic Matthew Crawley on the hit PBS show, will make his Broadway debut opposite Jessica Chastain and David Strathairn.
“The Heiress” will open this October at a theater to be announced. The play is based on the Henry James novel “Washington Square” and became an Academy Award-winning film.
It will be directed by playwright and director Moises Kaufman.
Stevens‘ stage credits include the role of Septimus Hodge in David Leveaux’s West End production of Tom Stoppard’s “Arcadia” and the Doctor in Tom Stoppard and Andre Previn’s “Every Good Boy Deserves Favour” at the National Theatre.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.