- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Eli Manning, Giants to get latest Super Bowl rings
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Giants' quarterback Eli Manning says he's looking forward to getting his latest Super Bowl ring Wednesday.
The Super Bowl champs are being presented with the ring Wednesday evening in Manhattan at Tiffany & Co.
Manning, who won his first Super Bowl in 2008, says he doesn't wear that ring much.
"I kind of wear it on special occasions up to the start of the season, then I put it away," Manning told CNN on Wednesday. "It's a big ring. It's almost hard to wear."
Manning also said his brother Peyton is "doing great" with his new team, the Denver Broncos. He says he's "loving it out there, working hard."
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world