- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Junior Seau’s garage burglarized
Question of the Day
OCEANSIDE, CALIF. (AP) - A thief burglarized the garage of Junior Seau’s home days after the former NFL star’s suicide, police said Wednesday.
“Somehow they forced the doggy door open so they squeezed through,” he said.
No arrest had been made as of Wednesday.
Seau, 43, shot himself to death in the home on May 2.
“I just think it’s horrible someone would even break into someone’s house after a tragedy like that,” a neighbor, Terra Ramirez, told TV station KGTV (http://bit.ly/KNer2P).
“It’s just pretty sick and disgusting, actually,” said another neighbor, Sean Bailey.
Seau was a mainstay of the San Diego Chargers’ defense in the 1990s after starring at Southern California.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq