- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Thunder not the same team Mavs dismissed last sesason
“That’s what it’s all about. That’s why I’m a winner. That’s what I want to be labeled as, a guy that wins games,” Durant said. “I know I’m not shooting the ball well but I’m just trying to do other things. I can’t dwell on the last two games. I’ve just got to move on. Move on. We’ll see what happens in the next game.”
Dallas had an extended practice session Wednesday after taking off the previous day. The Thunder worked out again at home before traveling.
Brooks said his team had a good film session and practice Wednesday. He said guys were “locked in” while talking about areas they want to improve in moving ahead in the series.
One that that won’t change for the Thunder is running the offense through Durant.
“He’s getting good looks,” Brooks said. “It seems like he’s missing the open ones and making some of the contested ones. Hopefully he can make the open ones. But he’s fine. Kevin’s a terrific player that works hard and works on his game. He’s working on his game as we speak.”
Dallas still has Nowitzki, who surprisingly missed a wide-open 3-pointer late in Game 2 before having one of trademark fadeaway shots bounce on the rim several times before missing.
“We haven’t played bad basketball. We’ve been right there,” Nowitzki said. “It’s been frustrating. Last year coming down the stretch, we knew we’d find a way to win, get the big stop, get the big shot, get to the line, whatever we needed to happen to get the win. … But we’re not going to pack it in. We’re going to keep coming.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.