- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
George Jones hospitalized again; postpones shows
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Country music star George Jones is in the hospital again with a respiratory infection.
A spokesman says the 80-year-old singer was hospitalized Monday afternoon in Nashville, Tenn., and that concert dates through June will be rescheduled where possible.
Jones spent about a week in the hospital in March, also forcing a round of postponements.
The “White Lightning” singer was due to return to the stage this weekend at the Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tenn. Jones will miss about seven shows in Georgia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Arizona and Nevada.
The Country Music Hall of Fame member is widely considered the greatest male voice in country music history.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- PRUDEN: Missing airliner, stolen passports fuel wild speculation
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Obamacare enrollment hits 4.2 million, but slowing
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again