- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
ROSE: What Mitt should learn from Rick
Women want a man who values life and family
Question of the Day
Many voters want to know that Mr. Romney will not compromise the lives of unborn children during tough budget negotiations, including in debates over the funding of Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion chain. They also want to know that he will prioritize marriage and family in his administration.
The conventional wisdom holds that Mr. Santorum’s candidacy weakened Mr. Romney by drawing out the primary. But Mr. Santorum’s success can serve the nominee-in-waiting if he learns the right lessons. Perhap Mr. Romney already has, the latest New York Times poll has him up over Obama among women.
Conservative women are excited to hear more from Mr. Romney about his priorities and values. They, like all voters, seek a president able and unafraid to stand up for life and family.
Lila Rose is the founder and president of Live Action.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'