- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
LA designer says Facebook bride wore her dress
DENVER (AP) - Los Angeles-based designer Claire Pettibone says Priscilla Chan was wearing one of her dresses when she married Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Pettibone wrote on her blog that she didn't know Chan was wearing one of her most popular creations until she saw one of the photos released from Saturday's surprise ceremony.
Pettibone's publicist said Tuesday that based on a review of sales records, the designer believes Chan used a different last name to buy the dress with an Italian lace overlay at a Denver bridal shop in October. It sells for $4,700.
Facebook representatives didn't return emails seeking confirmation.
The owner of the Little White Dress Bridal Shop, Cate Malone, tells KMGH-TV ( http://bit.ly/JNGvWw) that Chan returned to the store to buy accessories in April and that she didn't know who Chan was.
Designer Claire Pettibone's blog, http://clairepettibone.com/blog/
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.