- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
New Woodward book coming in September
NEW YORK (AP) - A new Bob Woodward book is scheduled for September, upholding an election-year tradition.
An “Untitled” Woodward book is listed on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com, with no details provided.
Spokeswoman Tracey Guest of Simon & Schuster, Woodward’s longtime publisher, said Wednesday the book would be out Sept. 12. She said she “had no other information to share.”
Since 2002, Woodward’s books have come out every two years and provided inside accounts of the then-current presidential administration. His most recent book, “Obama’s Wars,” was released in 2010. Like much of his work, it reached No. 1 on The New York Times’ hardcover nonfiction best-seller list
Other books by the former Washington Post reporter, who helped break the Watergate scandal, include “Bush at War” and “Plan of Attack.”
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.