- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
All-Star Kemp comes off disabled list for Dodgers
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - All-Star center fielder Matt Kemp has been activated from the 15-day disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday after missing 13 games because of a left hamstring strain.
Kemp, the runner-up to Milwaukee’s Ryan Braun in last year’s NL MVP voting, was leading the league with 12 home runs when he aggravated his troublesome hamstring running out a grounder on May 13 against Colorado _ ending his consecutive game streak at 399. He entered Tuesday batting .359 in 34 games with 28 RBIs, and was the first NL player to be named player of the week during the first two weeks of a season.
He played in two rehab games with Triple-A Albuquerque, going 5 for 7 with two homers.
Outfielder Jerry Sands was optioned to Triple-A.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Outrage over $190M border security deal for troubled federal contractor
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq