- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
New in Virginia: Victory Lakes
Question of the Day
Miller & Smith is building 36 town homes in the Magic Collection at Victory Lakes in Bristow, a planned community with a full-time activities director to organize classes, clubs, social events and teams. The community has a clubhouse, multiple swimming pools, ball fields, lakes, more than 75 acres of open space and a new elementary school. Shopping and transportation are nearby at the Virginia Gateway shopping center and a Virginia Railway Express station.
Each home in this Prince William County community will include Colonial-style architecture with vinyl siding, professional landscaping, an asphalt drive and a two-car garage.
Inside, all three models feature three finished levels with three bedrooms; 2½ baths; ceramic tile flooring in the foyer; 9-foot ceilings on the main level; 42-inch oak cabinets, stone-pattern laminate counters and recessed lighting in the center-island kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the powder room and master bath; a luxury master bath with a glass-enclosed shower; a laundry room on the bedroom level; a high-tech wiring system; and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 2,463 to 2,686 finished square feet, with base prices from $309,990 to $324,990. Homeowner association fees are $104 per month.
The Merlin model, with 2,463 square feet, is priced from $309,990. This home has a lower-level entrance foyer with a few steps to the recreation room. This level also has a utility and storage room and a door to the garage.
Stairs from the lower level lead to the great room, which has a double window and a sliding glass door to the optional deck. The great room is open to the kitchen. This level also has an entertaining room with four windows to use as a living room or dining room. A powder room is nearby.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a luxury bath. Two more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include a fireplace, a deck, a lower-level powder room and a tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
For more information or directions, call sales manager Kathy Taylor at 571/229-9292 or visit www.millerandsmith.com.
TWT Video Picks
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq