- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Winners at the 46th annual CMA Awards
Question of the Day
Winners of the 46th annual Country Music Association Awards presented Thursday night in Nashville:
Entertainer of the Year: Blake Shelton.
Album of the Year: “Chief,” Eric Church.
Song of the Year: “Over You,” Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.
Single of the Year: “Pontoon,” Little Big Town.
Male Vocalist of the Year: Blake Shelton.
Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert.
New Artist of the Year: Hunter Hayes.
Vocal Duo of the Year: Thompson Square.
Vocal Group of the Year: Little Big Town.
Musician of the Year: Mac McAnally.
Music Video of the Year: “Red Solo Cup,” Toby Keith.
Musical Event: “Feel like a Rock Star,” Kenny Chesney duet with Tim McGraw.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq